Friday, October 8, 2010


"Surround yourself with people who will challenge you. If God puts a dream in you, by all means go for it - but on that journey, don't lose sight of Him. Seek wise counsel then evaluate it against what God called you to do. Always keep tomorrow in mind, but don't lose sight of today, and be okay with failing."

One month and two days ago, I arrived on a plane from Cincinnati following God's will for my life. Stepping out in faith as I wander into the unknown of what is yet to come. Unsure if I had the funds to live off for the next year of my life and living each day on a hope and a prayer.

I now stand here on the other side of this dream in which I'm living, joyful, hopeful and feeling undeserving by the blessings each and everyday. I'm falling more and more in love with God everyday and can feel his presence around me all the time. I feel at peace by the little insights He has/is revealing to me and am overwhelmed by the love that is being poured out from God through others to me. The genuine care the people here have for me blows my mind. God is truly working here in this country, in this church, and in myself as well.

Thank you for your love, support and prayers. They mean the world to me and I am so grateful for them, and for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment